Hi all,
  I'm to write a little scheduler with Reflex. I tried creating some
objects watching a Reflex::Interval via Reflex::Trait::Watched and everyone
keeps being scheduled at the right time. Then I substituted
Reflex::Interval with Reflex::Wakeup (because I want to be able to
reschedule the events at different times, based on epoch), but after the
first call to the callback method (one for each object) the program exits.
The two examples are very similar:

https://gist.github.com/84f6541e80c2bdaa3241.git (with Reflex::Interval)
https://gist.github.com/90d83b3ea35af01e6ed3.git (with Reflex::Wakeup)

(I attach them).

Can someone please help me working this out?
Is there a way to enable POE::Kernel debug using Reflex?

Thanks in advance,
Giacomo