IMHO, we should complete the viewer part.  Its a bigger demand.  Not that edit
isn't in demand, just viewer is a bigger deal.

-Andy

Andy,

Geez stop it youll make be blush!

The trivial ammount of work that I have done to the viewer cant be compared
with the massive library that has been built under it. All you guys deserve
a medal.

Anyhow back to business, Is anyone interested in making the Viewer able to
edit the spreadsheet? (Ok I know that is a contradiction in terms)

In my development area I can currently add, delete and rename sheets and I
am about to add editing functionality to the cells.

Should I worry about this or concentrate on the presentation of the viewing
functionality? What do others think? What is currently missing in terms of
the viewing functionality?

Thanks

Jason

/> -----Original Mes/