Just a quick email to say congratulations to everyone on POI 3.0. We've got some great new stuff in there, which our more conservative users can now start enjoying!

Trunk is now re-open for non bug fixes, so now's your chance to commit those things you've been playing with. I guess we'll want 3.0.1 a little after the TLP move (assuming the board ok it), so let's all get
committing :)

I'll be toasting 3.0 tonight in the pub, and I hope you'll all join me in doing the same. Just a shame we're so geographically disparate we can't all be in the same pub...

Nick