Now with logging off it is around 4 seconds.  A major increase.

-----Original Message-----
From: Hatzenbeler, Tim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 6:53 PM
To: 'POI Users List'
Subject: RE: Anyone have performance problems?

Just a quick question,  How much faster is it with logging off?  You said it
took 4 1/2 minutes before, for a 1000 rows i believe.. What was the speed
increase with logging off?

Thanks, tim

intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or privileged
information.  Any unauthorized review; use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy the message.