From: Markle, Seth [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2006 3:24 PM
To: poi-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Writing multi-values to an excel cell as a pulldown list

I'd like to be able to create a spreadsheet with pulldown lists of values in
its cells.  I've looked at the Javadoc and the documentation on the POI
homepage, but can't seem to find this use case addressed.  Ideally, I'd do
something like this psuedo-code:

Collection list = new ArrayList();
list.add("foo");
List.add("bar");
myRow.addCell(list);

Does anyone have any experience doing this?

Thank you,
Seth

---
Seth Markle
Software Development Engineer, Merchant Integration [EMAIL PROTECTED]