From: Zep [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2007 7:56 AM
To: poi-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Read Excel sheet after editing it inside the brower

Hi everyone!

I've successfully opened an Excel file inside the browser, but now after
editing the sheet, I'm needing to submit the file to read it from a
Servlet.

In other words I need this:
step 1: display an Excel sheet inside the browser (successfully done).
step 2: edit the sheet (successfully done).
step 3: send the sheet data to a Servlet to read it.

- Im using IE 6

Anyone could help me?
Thanks a lot!!!