Hi everybody!

I have the following problem:
I have a workbook with two sheets.
Now I would like to have repeating rows for both of them like this:

mWb.setRepeatingRowsAndColumns(0, -1, -1, 0, 2);
mWb.setRepeatingRowsAndColumns(1, -1, -1, 0, 2);

When I open the generated workbook I get this message:
Name darf integriertem Namen nicht gleichen
It seems like the named range for the print title is injured.
How can I solve this problem?

Best regards,
Philipp

sd&m - 25 Jahre Kompetenz im Software-Engineering

--
Philipp Landmann       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
sd&m AG                   http://www.sdm.de

Vorstand: Edmund Kuepper (Vorsitzender), Burkhard Kehrbusch,
Ruediger Azone, Dr. Uwe Dumslaff, Kai Grambow, Dr. Michael Rading
Aufsichtsrat: Pierre Hessler (Vorsitzender)
Sitz und Amtsgericht: Muenchen HRB 126057

  • named range Philipp.Landmann