Here in Germany there are many (dial-up) Providers, that use  .net Addresses
instead of the country
domain .de

e.g:
dslb-XXX-YYY-ZZZ-WWW.pools.arcor-ip.net
or
pdXXXXXXX.dip.t-dialin.net

Will that result in negative scores?

Jan

P.S.: Robert: You should configure mailman to have the mailing-list address as
reply-to!

--
When i Die , Bury me Face down so the whole World can kiss my Ass

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Jan Scholten
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]