See previous Politech message:

"AdultCheck orders sex-themed sites not to mention 'Britney Spears'"
http://www.politechbot.com/p-02131.html

---

Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 00:32:51 -0700
From: "Dau'd X Mohammed" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: DMCA for adults

Hullo Declan,

For your amusement and info

wa-salaam

dxm

********

Adult Check <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: DMCA / ROP Policy Update

Dear Adult Check Webmasters,

As you may have seen, we recently revamped our Digital
Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and Rights of Publicity
(ROP) policy section to provide an automated way for
copyright holders to notice us of infringement on sites
participating in the Adult Check system.  We have also
further articulated the penalties associated with you and
your sites receiving such notices.

http://www.adultcheck.com/legal/

http://www.adultcheck.com/cgi-bin/sites/policy.htm

No site in the Adult Check system is allowed to use any
names on the "banned names" list.  This also includes any
photographs from magazines such as Perfect 10.  Next week
we will announce a cash bounty to be paid to any Webmaster
who reports a site using any names on the banned names list
or content licensed to Perfect 10.  The bounty will only be
paid if the Webmaster is found not to have a license for
the content.

http://www.adultcheck.com/cgi-bin/sites/banned_names_public.txt

Any site found to be using unlicensed photos belonging to
Perfect 10 will have ALL OF THEIR SITES SHUT DOWN
permanently.  This is a zero tolerance policy with no
equivocations or exceptions.

Sincerely,

Timothy F. Umbreit
COO and General Counsel