From: 321 Studio Software <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Burn DVDs -- No DVD Burner Required!
To: Friend <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue Apr 23 23:55:19 2002

                             [dvdcopyjpg.jpe]
                                [title.gif]
                                [blank.gif]

                          COPY DVD MOVIES ON CD-R
                                RIGHT NOW !
                    [blank.gif] [blank.gif] [blank.gif]

                       [boxbottom.jpe] [topbrdr.gif]

                    [blank.gif] [blank.gif] [blank.gif]
                           "Thanks for the useful
   and very easy to use DVDCOPY System... I couldn't have done it without
                                   you."
                               - Jim Sanborn
       "Sometimes you just need to go the little extra mile to help a
    customer, and that's exactly what you guys did. Many thanks for your
                       professionalism and support."
                              - Richard James
    "I seriously believe you have the best software there is. It was the
           easiest to use, and in my opinion the most powerful."
                                - Josh Hart
                          [blank.gif] [blank.gif]

   [blank.gif] [arrow.gif] Step by Step Interactive Instructions
   [arrow.gif] All Software Tools Included On CD
   [arrow.gif] FREE Live Technical Support
   [arrow.gif] No DVD Burner Required
   [arrow.gif] 30 Day Risk Free Trial

   [blank.gif] FREE DVD PHOTO SOFTWARE INCLUDED [dvdphoto.gif]
   [blank.gif]
   [clickhere_button.gif]

   [blank.gif] Try DVD Copy Plus for 30 Days RISK FREE. If you are not
   completely 100% satisfied, return the CD and receive a full refund
   (less S&H) of your purchase price! NO QUESTIONS ASKED ! [blank.gif]

                    [blank.gif] [blank.gif] [blank.gif]

                                [bottom.gif]
   privacy policy, visit Privacy Policy. The products and/or services
   advertised in this email are the sole responsibility of the
   advertiser, and questions about this offer should be directed to the
   advertiser.
   © 2002 Virtumundo, Inc. All rights reserved.

----- End forwarded message -----