Previous Politech message:

"Scam extracts credit card numbers, bank info from eBay members"
http://www.politechbot.com/p-03476.html

---

Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 08:25:45 -0500
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: "Randal J. King" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: FC: Scam extracts credit card numbers, bank info from eBay
   members

Declan -

Quick action on someone's part - the domain is down.  I had a similar thing
last week for PayPal.  The tip off often is, as it is in your case, poor
grammar and overall sentence/paragraph construction.  These scum spend a
lot of time duplicating the look of a legitimate site to trap people.

-- Randy

---