Birds are decended from Dinosaurs.
People are not.
Engineering a virus that would find both people and birds useful hosts
is not possible without lab-engineering, and most likely not even then.
It is a globalist wetdream, and an excuse for taking poultry away from
small farmers, and disturbing millenia old patterns of traditional
agriculture.

The globalists want people to have nothing to eat except for each other.

Yahoo! Groups Links