-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        RE: New 9/11 'truthlings': Meet idiot Donald Robert Traill
Date:   Sat, 14 Jan 2006 16:27:27 +1100
From:   Gerard Holmgren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Of course, the first layer of cover up – Corn et al, still bashes away
from their niche, and the second layer – Ruppert et al still bashes away
from their niche, and the third layer – Jayhan et al still bashes away
from their niche. That wont change

If anyone is posting at this thread, send the links to my articles

Disinformation and the art of critical thinking

http://members.iinet.net.au/~holmgren/critthinking.html
<http://members.iinet.net.au/%7Eholmgren/critthinking.html>

and Become and instant 911truth hero ! Make up your own evidence !

http://members.iinet.net.au/~holmgren/truthhero.html
<http://members.iinet.net.au/%7Eholmgren/truthhero.html>

as effective replies to this garbage.