The Webfairy wrote:
> Subject: RE: Losing Patience with the No-Planers
> Sean, that reminds me... Are you still spinning the govt
> story that flights 11 and 77 were bone fide flights?

WF, This is ridiculous, we've been over this ground before.
The supposedly non-existent flights were indeed scheduled
of course.  Your hero Holmgren has made a carreer out of the
fact that entries are missing a manually compiled database
maintained by the Bureau of Transportation and Statistics.

Here is a repost of a previous answer to your ludicrous
assertions.  I know you have no answer to this, so do not
expect any dialog from me.

Tim Howells

RE THE SUPPOSEDLY "MISSING" FLIGHTS THAT CRASHED ON SEPTEMBER 11.

I've had this argument many times, and I know this is an excercise
in futility, but here goes. The whole argument seems ridiculous on
the face of it. If the flights were not scheduled, why did the
hundreds of passengers show up and board them. Why did the dozens
of flight handlers and air traffic controlers take care of them,
etc etc. Just how big is this conspiracy? What happened to the
hundreds of passengers who died? Were they all conspirators, were
they all killed in some OTHER way by legions of conspirators? Why
on earth would any sane conspiracy attempt to operate in this way?
Why not simply engineer actual crashes? Does that not seem like a
MUCH easier and safer way to proceed? If suicide pilots cannot
be found, then well tested remote control technology is available.

Re the missing entries in the Bureau of Transportation and
Statistics database - this is no big surprise. The data for
BTS are compiled manually by the airlines as extracts from their
own databases transfered to the government for use in studies
of the airlines as transportation systems. The BTS database is
not identical with the variety of databases actually used
operationally by the airlines. Like all databases there is
missing data.

I make my living working with medical databases.  These are
used clinically and also constitute legal documents, so they
are as complete and accurate as possible, but believeme,
there IS missing data! If I ever tried to claim that a patient
who everyone remembers perfectly well CANNOT have ever been in
our clinic because his date of admission is missing,or that at
patient who died five years ago MUST still be in the clinic
because the date of discharge is missing, I would be laughed
out of the room.

And the most likely cases where you will find data missing are
those that relate to crisis situations. For one thing the
staff is totally absorbed handling the crisis. For another the
data probably does not fit the usual schema of the database,
for example if a flight takes off but does not land in a
normal way. This complicates data entry at a time when data
entry is the last thing on anyones mind.

But the question I would really like an answer to is
why on earth anyone would bother with all of the evidence
fabrication, holograms faking flights, fooling the
ground crews and the traffic controlers and the many
thousands of eye witnesses when it was so very much
simpler and easier and safer for the conspirators to
simply make the crashes occur as we all plainly
saw that they did.

This kind of thing is doing immeasurable harm to the
possibility of a rational debate on this subject.

Tim Howells

Search the archives for political-research at http://www.terazen.com/

Subscribe to the RSS feed for political-research at
http://rss.groups.yahoo.com/group/political-research/rss

Yahoo! Groups Links