-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        [911InsideJobbers] Re: Charles Krauthammer and the "conspiracy
theory disease"
Date:   Wed, 22 Feb 2006 20:33:16 -0000
From:   Lynn Ertell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Nico said:
"2 years ago I predicted on my blog, that 9/11 research will be
declared as a psychological disease and the definition will be written
by neocon psychiatrist Charles Krauthammer. I'm still behind my
opinion. Also, since holocaust denial was now once again declared as
criminal, better expect similar steps into '9/11 denial' as well........"

re: Charles Krauthammer characterizes the serious viewers of Oliver
Stone's film "JFK", back in 1992:
(straight from the horse's mouth)

"Anyone who truly believes this film should immediately sign up with
the  Red  Brigades. Its point, after all, is that in 1963 America was
taken over by a fascist conspiracy, that post-Kennedy America is a
vast Orwellian system of deception and repression....."

excerpted from:
'JFK': A Lie, But Harmless.
The Washington Post, January 10, 1992, FINAL Edition
By: Charles Krauthammer
Section: EDITIORIAL, p. a19
Story Type: OP-ED
http://karws.gso.uri.edu/Marsh/Jfk-conspiracy/WASHPOST.TXT

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Nico Haupt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> [...]
Village Voice
> was sold. Since then, James Ridgeway played basically no role anymore.
>
> They're switching from less 'limited hangout' to promote the 9/11
truthlings
> more boldly but still presenting them as either wacko or mentally
damaged.

> 2 years ago i predicted on my blog, that 9/11 research will be
declared as a
> psychological disease and the definition will be written by neocon
> psychiatrist Charles Krauthammer. I'm still behind my opinion.
>
> Also, since holocaust denial was now once again declared as
criminal, better
> expect similar steps into '9/11 denial' as well....
>
> Also, with revealing more in MSM they're deceiving us into false hope as
> well and that's their plan. Means, as long as we're still just
cyberspace,
> bits and bytes, we're NOT A THREAT!!

> alexldent wrote:
> > A couple of thoughts:
> >
> > 1) not all of the media are perps.  It seems like we should be
able to get
> some
> > decent-minded media types to turn on the bad guys.<<
>

> --
> Telefonieren Sie schon oder sparen Sie noch?
> NEU: GMX Phone_Flat http://www.gmx.net/de/go/telefonie

Yahoo! Groups Links

Search the archives for political-research at http://www.terazen.com/

Subscribe to the RSS feed for political-research at
http://rss.groups.yahoo.com/group/political-research/rss

Yahoo! Groups Links