> In additional I believe the the new film that is being so highly
> touted "From Freedom to Fascism" is also a distraction from the cause
> of getting questions about 9/11 treated as the most urgent activity
> that must happen in the US now.
Freedom to Fascism does not mention 911 even once.
It doesn't have to.
911 Stands in the Background breathing heavy through every scene.

 From Freedom to Fascism is a movie everybody can stand behind.
It's a deadly serious movie that makes you laugh.
If we can make it a number one hit, a movie sensation with people
camping out in line and lines around the block, if we can knock the Tom
Cruise or whoever Illuminati Message Movie of the Week out of the top
spot, we will have spoken in the only language Hollywood understands:
Boxoffice..

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/TySplB/TM