-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        [911InsideJobbers] Is It Safe?
Date:   Mon, 26 Jun 2006 08:25:51 -0700 (PDT)
From:   Thomas Potter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Is it safe?

Have you ever gone to a dentist before? Of course you
have. (Unless you're British!) And that's why the
torture scene in "Marathon Man" is arguably the most
famous of all mainstream torture scenes.

Anyone who has gone to a dentist before can relate to
the fear and excruciating pain that Babe (Dustin
Hoffman) experiences when he is asked, "Is it safe?"
and has no idea what his interrogator is talking
about, then finds himself being given a root canal
without any Novocain.

The interrogator is Szell (Laurence Olivier), a
dreaded German murderer who carried out awful deeds
during World War II and offered Jews a free ticket
out--for a hefty price.

Szell's question ("Is it safe?") exists because he
needs to know whether or not it is safe to withdraw
diamonds he stole from Jews during World War II from a
safety deposit box. As the film opens, Szell's brother
dies in a car crash, which sets up this entire aspect
of the plot, since his brother had the key to the
vault.

Babe's brother, Doc (Roy Scheider, "JAWS"), comes to
visit him in New York City, but turns up at his
apartment with stab wounds. Babe soon finds out that
Doc was part of a secret "Division" (CIA black-ops
stuff) that was on Svell's trail. Believing that Doc
may have spilled the beans to Babe, Svell kidnaps the
college graduate and this is where the famous torture
scene starts. "Is it safe? Is it safe?
Is...it...safe...?"

Knowing that 9/11 was a US military shock and awe
program and not a terrorist event,

http://nineeleven2001.tripod.com/images/ua175-1-a.swf

the following news reports still give me concern about
our safety and who the real terrorists may be. Who are
Tamir D. Sason, and Daniel Levy and how do they relate
to post 9/11 events?

http://www.news4jax.com/news4georgia/3344771/detail.html

http://web.archive.org/web/20040723012510/http://www.wcyb.tv/newsread.asp?newsid=4381

You may be asking yourself who Samuel Dahan is. He is
the son of the Likud Party spokesperson Shmuel Dahan.
Another important bit of information left out of this
news report is that they were busted near the Nuclear
Fuel Services plant in Erwin,Tennessee.

http://web.archive.org/web/20020316223600/www.nuclearfuelservices.com/SpecialtyFuel_More.htm

The following shows the passengers aboard the four
flights who we were told made telephone calls on
9/11/01. Only one death was reported to the  Social
Security Death Index. And none of the caller’s
families applied to the September 11th Victim
Compensation Fund of 2001. Maybe the callers should
not have wasted airtime on their family.

Caller/Death Reported to SSDI /Application to
September 11thVictim Compensation Fund of 2001

Flight 11
Betty Ong NO/NO

Madeline Sweeney NO/NO

Flight 77
Barbara Olson NO/NO

http://www.geocities.com/subliminalsuggestion/olson.html

Flight 175
Peter Burton Hanson NO/NO

Flight 93
Todd Beamer NO/NO

Thomas E. Burnett Jr. NO/NO

Mark Bingham NO/NO

Jeremy Glick NO/NO

Linda Gronlund NO/NO

Joseph F DeLuca* YES/NO

Marion Britton NO/NO

Sandy Bradshaw NO/NO

Edward Felt NO/NO

Honor Wainio NO/NO

CeeCee Lyles NO/NO

Sandra Bradshaw NO/NO

* Linda Gronlund was flying to San Francisco aboard
United Flight 93 with her boyfriend, Joseph F DeLuca.
Linda was a sailor, a scuba diver, A BROWN BELT IN
KARATE, a lawyer, a car mechanic, a ardener, a
photographer, a gourmet cook, a guitarist, an
emergency medical technician and a volunteer with
autistic children. Why wasn't Wonder Woman using her
skills to help stop those mean nasty Arabs?

"Joseph Deluca called his dad. His girlfriend, Linda
Gronlund,called her sister, telling her THE
COMBINATION TO HER SAFE DEPOSIT BOX and how much she
loved her." page 206 of "Let's Roll: Ordinary People,
Extraordinary Courage" by Lisa Beamer

Another book quotes Linda's call to her sister as, "I
want to let you know how much I love you; please tell
Mom and Dad", Linda said."I don't know if I'll be able
to tell you again IN PERSON how much I love you. I
hope I will. I'M REALLY GOING TO MISS YOU." page 161
of  "Among the Heroes: United Flight 93 and the
Passengers and Crew Who Fought Back" by Jere Longman.

Does this sound like a woman who is about to die? Or
does this sound like a lawyer who has to go away for a
long time and take a new identity?

The Cleveland Airport Mystery may help explain.

http://inn.globalfreepress.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=323

http://web.archive.org/web/20021109040132/http://wcpo.com/specials/2001/americaattacked/news_local/story14.html

http://911digitalarchive.org/objects/3.pdf

http://ssdi.genealogy.rootsweb.com/