I'll wager that David Booth (and Sorcha Faal) is a figurehead or front for an
intelligence agency.  It's a fairly sophisticated op, mostly consisting of
razzle dazzle and clever bs.  Muddy the stream of conspiracy inquiry with an
endless flow of cockamamie cuckoo nonsense.

Rosalee Grable <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  "Sorcha Faal" is David Booth in drag.
His "Planet X" prophesies fell flat on their butt and finally he was
completely discredited so a little wardrobe change and lipstick, and
we've got Sorcha Faal, a "russian" who uses a great deal of American
English contemporary slang, all considered.
Check out Web.archive.org
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://whatdoesitmean.com
If you read closely enough, you can even figure out when David Booth got
it's sex change.
http://www.google.com/search?q=%22david+booth%22+%22planet+x%22
In a more innocent time, Booth's success was because of his ability to
successfully prophesize.
To todays eyes, that would look like a foreknowledge wielding perp.