Thermite was used in the cleanup effort.
Thermite was used to cut beams to shippable size.
There are pictures of thermite-cut beams during cleanup at both the
Pentagon and WTC, so it would never be solidly provable that thermite
were the culpret, even if it were true.
Professor Jones intentionally built a weak case.

Professor Judy Wood built an extremely strong case, which Jones wants to
censor.
http://janedoe0911.tripod.com
click on beam weapons