Didn't most serious people conclude many months ago that Tom Flocco, like
Sorcha Faal, is a professional disinformation agent?  And that circulating any
of their material does great damage to the cause of truth?  Professional
disinformation is pure poison and does incalculable damage.

  In the conspiracy research biz, you are allowed one or two "mistakes" at best
-- three strikes and you are out on your ass.

  One of the tried and true tricks of disinfo ops is to artfully weave truth
with clever lies, with the objective of misdirection.

Vigilius Haufniensis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
            caveat flocco

  http://tomflocco.com/fs/DeathsFoulPlayQuestions.htm
    Texas assistant U.S. attorney deaths raise foul play questions

DOJ news reports, press releases scrubbed from web while autopsies and death
certificates raise questions related to national Medicare fraud probe

by Tom Flocco

              Thelma Quince Colbert
Lee's Summit, Missouri—April 30, 2007—Tom Flocco.com—Samuel Lipari, president
of Missouri's Medical Supply Chain, who is suing Novation LLC for
anticompetitive practices in the market for hospital supplies, told
TomFlocco.com, "I don't think it's a coincidence that Criminal Chief of the
Dallas U.S. Attorney's office Shannon K. Ross who signed the subpoenas for my
case was found dead September 11, 2004 in her home the day before Senate
hearings on healthcare anti-trust just after her associate Thelma Colbert was
also found dead."

The Senate was reacting to reports examining fraudulent overcharging by medical
care providers like Novation, centered around what Lipari termed "their $80
billion per year product and service contracts" supplying thousands of U.S.
hospitals, nursing homes and clinics, and alleged corruption involving
Novation's Irving, Texas operation which includes member Tenet Healthcare where
the President's brother Jeb Bush just joined former 9-11 Commission member and
Nebraska Senator Bob Kerrey on Tenet's board of directors 18 days ago on April
12, 2007.

      Samuel Lipari
"The news blackout and lack of a public investigation regarding two dead senior
assistant U.S. attorneys leads me to believe that foul play was involved—these
two women were working on the same case. Two attorneys just don't turn up dead
and three more in the same unit either resign or get fired all at once," Lipari
told us, adding, "less than two months before Ms. Ross' death, Head of the
Civil Enforcement Unit of the Fort Worth U.S. Attorney's office Thelma Quince
Colbert also turned up dead in her swimming pool on July 20, 2004 after
investigating Medicare fraud and money laundering cases involving Novation and
others for one and a half years, resulting in subpoenas leading to prosecution."

An individual declining to be named at this time had a recent conversation with
New York Times reporter Mary Williams Walsh who wrote one of the most
comprehensive early stories on August 21, 2004 regarding the Justice
Department's (DOJ) inquiry into healthcare industry purchasing, antitrust
issues and other Medicare abuses.

Walsh said the newspaper moved her out of judicial reporting and away from
Novation and Medicare fraud after she wrote about the company's subpoenas and
Assistant U.S. Attorney Shannon Ross, who our research indicated was an
intelligent and diligent senior supervisor of prosecutors who had also acquired
a lengthy specialization in narcotics enforcement—but who would soon be found
dead just 23 days later:

"Based on the federal codes cited in a copy of one of the subpoenas [Novation,
Merck, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Genentech, G.E. Healthcare and Cardinal Health
were all cited] investigators are seeking evidence of health care fraud,
conspiracy to defraud the United States, theft or bribery involving programs
receiving federal funds, obstruction of investigations and other possible
violations. The subpoena was signed by Shannon Ross, criminal chief of the
United States attorney's office in Dallas."

"Novation members like Tenet Healthcare purchase hospital supplies through
Novation, meaning that Novation acts as the gatekeeper with the ability to
either impede or allow others to enter the hospital supply market. This is an
anti-trust issue regarding the ability to control all the costs as the
purchasing agent," said Lipari.

CEO constituent still waiting for help from Missouri Senator McCaskill

              Claire C. McCaskill
After Lipari told us he contacted Missouri Democratic Senator Claire McCaskill
via a March 26, 2007 letter sent to her office, we spoke on Friday to Maria
Speiser, McCaskill's press spokesperson who told TomFlocco.com, "We never
received Mr. Lipari's letter but I know about the case," to which Lipari
replied after we called him back, "Senator McCaskill has the letter. I have a
copy of the 'privacy waiver' she mailed back to me, seeking my signed
permission for her office to commence an investigation of my Medical Supply
Chain v. Novation, et al. complaint."

"After more than four weeks I haven't heard a thing from Senator McCaskill
despite the suspicious deaths, firings and healthcare fraud-overcharging for
hospital supplies contrary to the national interests of Medicare, Medicaid and
aging Americans," said the CEO.

Lipari's letter to McCaskill described in detail key elements of his legal
complaint-two strange deaths and three simultaneous firings or resignations of
assistant U.S. attorneys in the same Dallas / Fort Worth white collar
prosecuting unit-all within 90 days, a request for help in obtaining the files
the FBI was maintaining on his company, revelations that Attorney General
Alberto Gonzales was a partner in Vinson & Elkins, LLP which represents
defendant Novation, and information regarding Lipari's criminal complaint
against Kansas City, MO Magistrate James P. O'Hara who was a managing partner
in Shughart, Thomson & Kilroy, the firm "defending a cartel member in my
antitrust complaint for obstructing justice in my civil litigation with the
Kansas City, Missouri office of the FBI in January, 2006."

All of which raises questions as to why McCaskill, a member of the Senate
Special Committee On Aging, failed to contact Senate Judiciary Committee
Chairman Patrick Leahy and other key members of the Democrat majority to help
them interrogate Gonzales last week at his Judiciary hearing regarding his
conflict of interest and what he knew about the two dead and three fired Texas
assistant U.S attorneys and fired U.S. attorneys Carol Lam of San Diego and
Todd Graves of Kansas City, all of whom were probing Novation LLC and its
members.

DOJ and Senate Judiciary mum on deaths of Ross and Colbert

Extensive online searches including Lexis Nexis by numerous individuals and
this writer resulted in finding no press releases or news reports available to
the public from the Department of Justice announcing or memorializing Thelma
Colbert or Shannon Ross, raising questions as to why Mr. Gonzales would not
have ordered a more thorough investigation of the deaths of the two senior
Texas DOJ prosecutors found dead within weeks of each other while working on
the same case the day before Senate hearings on that case.

This, as three more assistant U.S. attorneys working with the dead women and
two U.S. attorneys in California and Missouri were subsequently forced to
resign or were fired by Mr. Gonzales while all were involved in prosecuting
Novation and its member company Tenet in an $80 billion dollar Medicare fraud
case.

Notwithstanding the failure of the United States Senate to seek thorough
questioning of Mr. Gonzales regarding the timeline-suspect deaths when they had
the opportunity last week, questions can also be raised as to why DOJ officials
did not place a temporary order to stop the cremation of Shannon Ross' body to
prevent loss of physical evidence, given her sensitive narcotics prosecutions
and particularly since colleague Thelma Colbert had died a few weeks earlier
after preparing the very subpoenas Shannon Ross signed to commence the
prosecution of Novation.

A call to the Dallas county medical examiner's office regarding Shannon Ross
revealed that the cause on her death certificate was listed as
radiculomeningomyelitis, defined on multiple medical websites as "the
inflammation of the spine and inflammation of the nerve roots, the meninges and
spinal cord."

Ross' strange death as a seemingly healthy 44 year-old woman who led an active,
clean, church-driven and professionally fulfilling life after which she died
suddenly apparently never even merited a DOJ press release-same for Thelma
Colbert who was head of her unit.

Why didn't the Senate Judiciary Committee ask Mr. Gonzales about this
incongruity? Did McCaskill tell them about her letter from Lipari?

Ross' cause of death was also referred to as meningomyeloradiculitis or
inflammation of the meninges, spinal cord and roots of the spinal nerves; and
interestingly, we also found that radiculomeningomyelitis occurs in adult
horses who present lesions with numerous nematode eggs and protozoan larvae
that are found in fecal samples, muscles, skin, eyes, blood and tracheal and
nasal washes.

Given that her obituary said Ross died suddenly, questions also remain why
senators and DOJ officials never treated her death more seriously since as
criminal chief, she supervised 70 criminal prosecutors in the 100-county North
Texas division, working closing with both the FBI and the Secret Service while
specializing in narcotics enforcement prosecutions.

All of which leads one to consider whether the Justice Department or the Senate
ever thought to investigate whether money was being stolen from Medicare and
then possibly replaced with narcotics proceeds which needed to be laundered
into the U.S. banking system.

Shannon K. Ross, 44, graduated first in her Baylor University law school class,
while her obituary also noted her enthusiastic and committed Christian witness
as an elder and Sunday school teacher at the Rowlett, Texas First Christian
Church where she had just received a full scholarship to Texas Christian
University Divinity School that fall to commence a planned career change from
the law to fulltime Christian ministry.

As for Thelma Colbert, according to a citizen researcher we contacted, the Fort
Worth Police Department initially sealed the medical examiner's report.

TomFlocco.com was told that Colbert's adult daughter had gone upstairs to bed
after she and her mother had dinner and drinks together which presented a
normal amount of alcohol in Colbert's bloodstream according to the autopsy,
after which she was found the next morning by her daughter, face down in the
family swimming pool.

As this report is being published we have not acquired an actual copy of the
medical report, and it is not known if Colbert was clothed, partially clothed
or wearing a bathing suit when she was found in her swimming pool.

There is no additional information regarding the direction of the investigation
of Colbert's death at the time she died, or who performed her autopsy, since
there was a substantial length of time between when she was last seen alive and
the discovery of her body.

The only reference to the death of Thelma Quince Colbert, 55, that we could
find—no obituary, local news report or DOJ press release—was located at her
Southern University Law Center's Alumni Hall of Fame website where she received
the 1998 Distinguished Alumnus Award while having served as the first
editor-in-chief of the school's law review and where she was first in her
class, graduating summa cum laude.

Southern University established a scholarship in her name to honor her
achievements while Colbert also received a tribute and memorial article in the
Fall 2004 issue of the American Bar Association magazine, otherwise there was
no mention of her death anywhere else.

One could interpret the response of the Department of Justice to the Colbert
and Ross deaths to be that the two never existed in the first place.

Elderly Americans being defrauded by billions in gross overspending for medical
supplies might wonder if the suspicious collapse of the Dallas-Fort Worth white
collar prosecution unit working the Novation case—attributable to strange
deaths and simultaneous multiple resignations or firings—had anything to do
with the firings of U.S. Attorneys in San Diego and Kansas City, Missouri also
prosecuting healthcare fraud.

We may never know.

The Senate Judiciary Committee forgot to ask Attorney General Alberto Gonzales
last week.