Don't mean to sound paranoid, but don't you guys find
this latest "twist" just a little odd?

File this under "M" for "Mother of All Coincidences, The":

Father-in-law of man with tuberculosis is TB researcher
By Coloradoan staff

The father-in-law of Andrew Speaker...is a TB researcher for the
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Robert C. Cooksey is a research microbiologist in the CDC's
tuberculosis elimination division.

[...]

"I do work at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. I have
worked at the CDC for 32 years. I'm a research microbiologist in
CDC's Division of Tuberculosis (TB) Elimination, and my work does
involve working with a wide range of organisms, including TB. As a
research microbiologist, my laboratory work involves identifying the
characteristics and features of bacteria."

FULL STORY: http://www.coloradoan.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?
AID=/20070531/UPDATES01/70531015