This lastest propaganda video gushed over by Webfairy is just a
repackaging of the same "video fakery" lies that she, Nico Haupt,
and the rest of the COINTELPRO gang have put out for the past year
and a half.

If you download the four segments of the video, you can single-step
and repeat them in critical places and see how the author is lying
to you.  You'll need about 140 MB of disk space.  Here are the
locations (URLs) of the files:

1 http://liveu-44.vo.llnwd.net/livevideo/video/flash8/99/194899/228144.flv
2 http://liveu-11.vo.llnwd.net/livevideo/video/flash8/99/194899/231511.flv
3 http://liveu-29.vo.llnwd.net/livevideo/video/flash8/99/194899/228729.flv
4 http://liveu-88.vo.llnwd.net/livevideo/video/flash8/99/194899/228888.flv

Linux users (and Mac users who access the underlying BSD Unix
layer of OSX) can simply use wget or curl to download the files.

If you're a Microsoft Windows victim, you can use Firefox if you
first install the "Amazing Media Browser" extension:

1. Copy the URL of the video into the address slot of Firefox
   and press "Go".  Nothing will appear in the Firefox window.

2. When the blue progress bar indicates 20% or so, press the red X
   stop button.  This avoids unnecessary server traffic.

3. Press the Amazing Media Browser button in the lower right corner.
   A window will appear.

4. In that window, click on the URL of the video file to highlight it.

5. Press "Save Link"

6. The usual Firefox "Save As" box will pop up.  Tell it where you
   want the file to go.  You can watch the download progress with
   Firefox's Tools/Downloads indicator.

Follow those steps for each of the 4 segments.  Then check the
length of each file to make sure you got the whole thing:

SeptemberClues.1.228144.flv 34908011
SeptemberClues.2.231511.flv 33105285
SeptemberClues.3.228729.flv 33574905
SeptemberClues.4.228888.flv 34668335

flv files can be played with mplayer (http://www.mplayerhq.hu),
which runs on Linux, Mac, and Windows.  Other Windows flv players
are mentioned on http://videodownloader.net

As to the lies in the video, I'll just cover one of the first ones
in this message.  Starting about 5 minutes into the first segment,
it says that the nose of the plane was shown coming out of the
north side of WTC2, and since it could not have penetrated that
far intact, it was a mistake in the faking of the news video.
The COINTELPRO gang have been saying this for a long time; they
call it the "nose out".  But they have all been lying, as shown
by this video (which you should download with VideoDownloader):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhXioCl5AjU

Obviously an entirely different video, it also shows the same
cylindrical thing emerging from WTC2.

 1. Would "video fakers" have made the exact same mistake twice?

 2. September Clues gives a long explanation of how the "mistake"
    was made because the building was moving in the video frame
        due to motion of the helicopter.  But the Gamma Press video
        was taken from the ground, with no movement.

 3. The emerging object casts a big SHADOW on the building face!

That object was simply a cylindrical plume of dust and flame being
blown out of a hole by the force of the explosion.  I've told the
disinfo gang this for most of a year.  They have, as always,
ignored it.  That's because they are not 9-11 researchers.  They
are disinformation agents whose goal is to discredit the 9-11
truth effort.

More to come.

  Mark