I was really impressed with Michael Moore's interview
<http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/july2007/100707_a_moore.htm>  on
CNN with Wolf Blitzer.  Moore is smart, articulate and sincere, and he
just shreds Blitzer.  The best moment came near the end of the second
part.  Blitzer, in his best pose as the outraged patriot, accuses Moore
of planning a special screening of SiCKO in (gasp) ... Iran!!   I
couldn't find a transcript, but Moore's response went something like
this:

Michael Moore "Iran?  huh ... I don't think ...  Was this from an
Iranian news service, or was this from Fox News?!?  Oh Iran!  Are they
the new boogie-man?  Hey!  Beat those war drums, Wolf!  No one is
listening anymore though, are they?"

Wolf Blitzer quickly changes the subject.

Really priceless!  Moore is out of the closet on 911 Truth
<http://www.jonesreport.com/articles/180607_moore_911.html>  as well.
Very good news.

Tim Howells