To be posted at 911truthaction or anywhere I can get around the censorship from the 911 Big Lie Movement.

http://forum.911movement.org/index.php?showtopic=1765

"threats Of Violence Against 9/11 Truth Activists
webfairy

Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 92
Joined: 10-June 07

QUOTE
http://truthaction.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2475&sid=501a1413d20d3d4cb9d4a6d0976d7762
QUOTE
"Activists in Portland are advised ...Sara Lamadrid is a
disruptor who
has been hired to infiltrate 9-11 organizations to threaten members
with police action":
http://kv3ri.blogspot.com/2007/10/rat-cat-mix-kv3ri.html

John Albanese has been threatened with nothing less or else than "Justice"
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/911InsideJobbers/message/22272

Everybody's Family is in Danger

Everybody's family in danger, and even people who don't have families
face danger from the Joint Global Military Transformation.
http://www.google.com/search?q=Joint+global+military+transformation

If Albanese wants to stop external threats to his family, he ought to
help us get action against the Future Combat Systems and their infernal
Wargame and Terror drill scenarios like this TOPOFF4 that is the latest
threat coming up.
Both 911 and 7/7 were wargame/terrordrills gone live.

Full Spectrum Treason
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5elUcG8zMQ

Justice is a matter between him and god. God sees his conscience.
When suggested that Justice Was Coming, and He should Chooose His Own
Justice, he came up with something about acid that came straight out of
his own imagination.
That must be what he thinks he deserves, or else he's just lying about
it trying to gain sympathy.
If he leaves Al Qaeda and gets a respectable job, that would be a good
chance to live without his conscience tormenting him with images of what
"justice" means.

TOPOFF4 Facts
http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2007/10/3...7.shtml?discuss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBjSPrVmfDw
9/11 Kennebunk Flop OP (Space Beams Diversion Quizzz Mix)

I bought the domain name Dog4Tree.com and org in a seemingly gentler time to post transcripts of the 911 Octopus series. I do not endorce violence in any way shape or form against anybody ever. The videos are an artistic depiction of anger and show means of self defense after these Cartoon Creators of a Cartoon Reality establish their Martial Law plans, which were foiled this time around.

I am not the artist behind the WQ2RX exposure of Public Relations Percention Warriors and operatives false flagging themselves as Cartoon Character Truth Heroes.
The censorship we face is because we have tremendous evidence and when they run out of excuses they censor and lie.

The fact they didn't really use planes busts through the entire frameup, which leaves Tarpley and his planehuggers just as complicent as the rest of the cartoon planehuggers hugging cartoon planes.

http://google.com/search?q=Wq2rx