Interesting -- I just checked and discovered that I have 59 Friendfeed users
subscribed to me. Not many, but more than I would have expected. So far,
uber-geeks, ultra-geeks and super-geeks dominate the conversational space there.

Sean McBride <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
http://friendfeed.com/lea2n2der

I'm curious to know what she thinks of it, and what others here think of it
after you sign up and explore it a bit. I have some complaints about the noise
and interface, but overall I'm hooked on it. I sense a strong potential here.