Sent to you by Sean McBride via Google Reader: MORE News on Jane
Mayer's Chronicle of How in the White House "Fear and Anxiety were
Exploited by Fools" via The Washington Note on 7/12/08
See my note below. I will be hosting a live streaming discussion with
New Yorker Washington Correspondent Jane Mayer on her new book, The
Dark Side: The Inside Story of How The War on Terror Turned into a War
on American Ideals.

I just received permission from Random House to share with TWN readers
the press release that they are issuing Monday evening on the key
findings in her book.

Here is a roster of some of the revelations about the White House's
path towards embrace of a torture policy:

Things you can do from here:
- Subscribe to The Washington Note using Google Reader
favorite sites