Hey,

Here's a new polkit release. There are three main things in this
compared to release 0.103

 - Test suite - by Nikki VonHollen of Google, Yup, we now
   have a test suite hooked up with 'make check'. Right now
   the coverage isn't great but it does test some of the core
   things.

 - Netgroup backend. Also by Nikki VonHollen of Google. This
   feature is useful for enterprisey deployments - see e.g.
   http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Howto:Netgroups and
   http://hal.freedesktop.org/docs/polkit/pklocalauthority.8.html
   for how it can be used in polkit.

 - Systemd support - by Matthias Clasen of Red Hat. This change
   makes it possible to use systemd instead of ConsoleKit for
   tracking log-in sessions. We still support ConsoleKit (but we
   default to using systemd if available) since at least one of
   the big distros (Ubuntu) has not yet switched to systemd.

You may download the release from

 http://hal.freedesktop.org/releases/polkit-0.104.tar.gz
 SHA1: 599208cf584b9e13f8c9d863238a8271af4aba62

Enjoy. Details about the release follows:

--------------
PolicyKit 0.104
--------------

This is PolicyKit 0.104

WARNING WARNING WARNING: This is a prerelease on the road to PolicyKit
1.0. Public API might change and certain parts of the code still needs
some security review. Use at your own risk.

Build requirements

 glib, gobject, gio    >= 2.28
 gobject-introspection >= 0.6.2 (optional)
 pam (optional)
 ConsoleKit OR systemd

Changes since PolicyKit 0.103:

 David Zeuthen (3):
      Post-release version bump to 0.104
      Detect whether systemd is available and default to use if so
      Update NEWS for release

 Matthias Clasen (1):
      Add optional systemd support

 Nikki VonHollen (2):