We're bending the rules for an extreme special case.
gnome-initial-setup runs while there is no other user on the system,
so there's no password you could possibly enter into the system to
satisfy a polkit dialog. Also, it's annoying to keep popping it up
simply to change the system language.

I suppose you might be able to say that gnome-initial-setup is the
system administrator, in a sense.

--
  Jasper