On Thu, Aug 4, 2016, at 12:57 PM, Jeremy Linton wrote:
> Polkit is out of date with respect to supported versions of mozjs. These
> patches start moving polkit forward again. Right now they are just to
> mozjs24 which is one of the first C++ only JSAPI versions of spidermonkey
> and is a good starting point for evolving polkit. Moving it forward to 38 or
> 45 involves further effort.

This came up before; see
https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/polkit-devel/2014-April/000401.html
and
https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/polkit-devel/2014-June/000404.html

It might be worth looking at kalev's work to see what differs.

I think my vote is actually for doing 24 only.  Does anyone object to that?

Aside from the additional #ifdefs, your patches look  clean and good to me at
first glance.