________________________________
Od: Jan Rybar <jry...@redhat.com>
Wysłane: Tuesday, June 7, 2022 12:41:46 PM
Do: Piotr Łobacz <piotr.lob...@vm.pl>
DW: polkit-devel@lists.freedesktop.org <polkit-devel@lists.freedesktop.org>
Temat: Re: polkit rules are no longer working

Hello,

I'm not aware of anything apparent that should affect that. AFAIK mozjs changed
IIRC twice between those versions and then there was a vulnerability mitigation.
Can you please provide outputs from journal?
Also, do you happen to have an option to downgrade to 0.118 or lower to
determine the version to blame?

In case of further questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me.
Thanks.

Jan Rybar

On Tue, Jun 7, 2022 at 12:07 PM Piotr Łobacz