Hi all,

I've got a problem with lxpolkit when trying to access my usb stick
(and other drives).
I(m using a custom gentoo livecd.
See https://forum.lxde.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=38186

There are also some other problems, such as
* the error message "Error calling StartServiceByName for
org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1" sometimes shows up after boot.

Wicd can't be started as it says that it requires "root permissions",
despite that the user is part of the users group (as well as part of
disk, wheel, floppy, audio, cdrom, games, usb, plugdev )

It also sometimes says that shutdown requires root permissions (when
clicking on shutdown in lx-logout).

When deleting things on a drive it sometimes gives an "Unable to find
or create trash directory for /mnt/sda1/filename" error.