On 13/05/10 11:01, Michael Norrish wrote:
The presence of "Killed" makes me think that the script is being killed
by an external signal, perhaps a SIGSEGV caused by hitting a limit on
stack-size. But is this plausible? Would Poly/ML catch that signal and
then exit with 89?

Experiments reveal that Poly/ML seems to be exiting with 0x80 + <signalnumber>
when it's sent a signal.  The documentation for getrlimit says that 89 (SIGKILL)
might happen if the hard time limit on the process was being reached.  So, my current
guess is that my cronjob is being time-limited.

Michael