Using PolyML 5.5.0 as downloaded from Sourceforge, we can reliably produce:

  Exception- InternalError: indirect - invalid constant address raised while
compiling

  Exception- InternalError: indirect - invalid constant address raised while
compiling

We can also regularly, but somewhat less reliably, produce

  hol.builder: gc_mark_phase.cpp:199: bool
MTGCProcessMarkPointers::ForkNew(PolyObject*): Assertion `marker != 0' failed.
  Aborted (core dumped)

where hol.builder is the name of our dumped heap.

Are there any obvious things we can try to get around these problems?

Thanks,
Michael