Does the polyml version built on your MacBook run on your other mac ?

  Bernard.

On 12/02/2018 12:45, Lawrence Paulson wrote:
I'm not able to build poly/ML on my Mac, with or without libgmp, for about a year. The funny thing is, it builds fine on my similarly-configured MacBook Pro at home. I've given up trying to figure out why.  Upgrading to High Sierra or downloading more recent versions of the sources hasn't changed this. Something in the setup must be very fragile.

make[1]: *** [polyimport] Error 1
make: *** [install-recursive] Error 1

I use Homebrew, not macports.

Larry