The latest git version does seem to be working – many thanks!

Michael

On 17/2/18, 05:41, "polyml on behalf of David Matthews"
<polyml-boun...@inf.ed.ac.uk on behalf of david.matth...@prolingua.co.uk> wrote:

    It's been working fine on 32-bit Cygwin but there seemed to be problems
    with Cygwin64.  I've now committed a couple of fixes and it appears to
    build fine on both 32-bit and 64-bit Cygwin.

    David

    On 16/02/2018 01:21, michael.norr...@data61.csiro.au wrote:
    > ../configure seems to work fine, as does much of make, but eventually I
get an error where it is trying to make a libtool call involving polyexport.o,
and it complains that polyexport.o doesn’t actually exist.