I have had a pull request accepted for using Poly/ML with Smackage.
However, the default Poly/ML executable in the Smackage Makefile is
currently `POLYML=polyml`? Who would be affected if we changed the
default to `POLYML=poly`, which seems to be the default on Debian and
Mac? Any guidance here would be appreciated.

Kindly, Mark.

När du skickar e-post till Karolinska Institutet (KI) innebär detta att KI
kommer att behandla dina personuppgifter. Här finns information om hur KI
behandlar personuppgifter<https://ki.se/medarbetare/integritetsskyddspolicy>.

Sending email to Karolinska Institutet (KI) will result in KI processing your
personal data. You can read more about KI’s processing of personal data
here<https://ki.se/en/staff/data-protection-policy>.