The function you want is PolyML.NameSpace.Values.printType but you need to combine this with other functions to actually print the type of a value.

PolyML.prettyPrint (print, 70)
(

PolyML.NameSpace.Values.printType(
PolyML.NameSpace.Values.typeof (valOf (#lookupVal PolyML.globalNameSpace "print")),
    1000,
    SOME PolyML.globalNameSpace
)
);