Ignore me: I've done something silly. I forgot to add the functions to the polyFFIEPT table.

On 01/10/21 16:18, Phil Clayton wrote:
I'm adding conversions for other C types, based on the latest master (cf6f86a), but building fails without any error message. polyimport fails on my version of ForeignConstants.sml.  After experimenting, it seems that introducing

   RunCall.rtsCallFast1"f" ()

where f is a new function that I am also introducing, causes the failure.

Is there a different way I should be building?  I'm sure I just ran 'make', 'make compiler' when I did this before.  I have attached the patch in case I've done something silly in there.