ETERNAL Father, I wish to honor St. (Name), and I give You thanks for
all the graces You have bestowed upon him (her).  I ask You to please
increase grace in my soul through the merits of this saint, and I
commit the end of my life to him (her) by this special prayer, so that
by virtue of Your goodness and promise, St. (Name) might be my
advocate and provide whatever is needed at that hour.  Amen.

PROMISE:  "When you wish to honor any particular saint and give Me
thanks for all the graces I have bestowed on that saint, I increase
grace in your soul through the merits of that saint.  When you commit
the end of your life to any of the saints by special prayers, I
appoint those saints to be your advocates and to provide whatever you
need at that hour."
-Our Lord to St. Gertrude

>From the book:  Prayers and Heavenly Promises, Compiled from Approved
Sources, by Joan Carroll Cruz.

"[M]y ministry is that of servus servorum Dei."
--Pope John Paul II (Ut Unum Sint, no. 88)

"And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock
I will build my church, and the powers of death
shall not prevail against it."
--Matthew 16:18
Yahoo! Groups Links