Once again I must ask for Prayers for my family......

We just found out yesterday that my cousin's 14 year old son is back
in the hospital, he is the one who hurt his arm when his quad rolled
over on it. At one time the doctors said that if everything went well
he might have 80% use of his elbow, but now it has become infected
and the doctors say he will be in hospital till at least Feb. The
doctors are draining it and he is on med's but we are worried that he
might lose his arm. Please Pray that everything works out for him. He
is once again away from home and at Christmas time.The only good
thing is that they have friends who live close by the hospital and
their family is able to stay there for now. When school starts again
either his mom or dad will stay while the other goes home to be there
for their other children go to school. His mom has finished her
cancer treatments and will have a check up in the New Year. Please
Pray for her as well, they really are going through a ruff year and
it will bring them into the New Year.

Thank you all and may you all have a Wonderful and Happy Christmas
and all the Best in the New Year!
Diana

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional