Is there a specific aspect of PDF 2.0 that you are interested in?

Leonard

From: poppler <poppler-boun...@lists.freedesktop.org> on behalf of IFo Hancroft
<li...@ifohancroft.com>
Date: Wednesday, December 21, 2022 at 12:15 PM
To: poppler@lists.freedesktop.org <poppler@lists.freedesktop.org>
Subject: [poppler] Does Poppler support PDF 2.0?
EXTERNAL: Use caution when clicking on links or opening attachments.

Hi,

I have been looking all over the web, but I couldn't find what's the
latest version of the PDF spec/standard that Poppler supports.

Does it support PDF 2.0 a.k.a. ISO 32000-2 and what's it level of
support for it?

The only place on the web that refers to Poppler's PDF version support
is the wikipedia article. It says that as of version 0.18 Poppler has
full support for ISO 32000-1, but that's a version from 11 years ago,
and the article doesn't say that it's the latest that it supports.

Best Regards,
IFo Hancroft