On Dec 19, 2008, at 1:11 PM, Jeff Johnson wrote:

Opinions? Otherwise the patch is mostly *yawn* ...

I've checked in a mostly complete "attention" API into popt.

There's a couple nit-picks left to finish up:

1) '@' ends up colliding with extended '@(/A|/B)' glob patterns. No biggie, the
flags are not enabling '@(...)' patterns anyways.
2) glob_pattern_p will need to be retrofitted because of _GNU_SOURCE, sigh. The
whole HAVE_GLOB_H feature test framework is a bit feeble too.
3) rpm's "best effort" sloppy config and popt's POPT_ERROR_ERRNO instant return
are at cross purposes.
4) the "/etc/popt.d/*" pattern initialization should use opendir(3) et al instead.

I'll buff up the chrome plating as I proceed to testing & using poptGlob() et al.

*yawn*

73 de Jeff