On Sun Apr 14, 2024 at 06:01:51PM +0200, Landry Breuil wrote:
> Le Mon, Apr 08, 2024 at 07:37:52AM +0200, Rafael Sadowski a écrit :
> > Update kdsoap to 2.2.0 and enable the qt6 flavor.
> >
> > OK, Feedback?
>
> does x11/kde-applications/kio-extras build with it ?

The current one? yes and maybe ;) My upcoming x11/kde-applications
update builds with it the current in-tree, maybe. I would test it before
commit and if not I wait for the big-bang.

Please keep in mind. I will double check before I commit something on
the current tree. "Double Check" means build, conflicts and package
upgrade process.

> what other ports require this update ? (just trying to wrap my head
> around everything..)

I see only kio-extras.

> portcheck says net/kdsoap/pkg/PFRAG.no-qt6 has an empty line at the end.

Fixed thanks.