On Sun Apr 14, 2024 at 08:40:34PM +0200, Landry Breuil wrote:
> Le Sun, Apr 14, 2024 at 08:09:54PM +0200, Rafael Sadowski a écrit :
> > Once again!  I don't want to hook up devel/kf6 after the import. Here is the
> > first part:
> >
> > devel/kf6/extra-cmake-modules
> > - We will switch to devel/kf6/extra-cmake-modules for all KF5 and KF6 ports.
> >   Only one version of extra-cmake-modules can be installed. The KF6 version
> > is
> >   backwards compatible and should also be used for KF5 builds.
> > - Added @pkgpath devel/kf5/extra-cmake-modules and conflict tag
> >
> > devel/kf6/breeze-icons
> > - All consumers (only RUN depends) should be bumped and switched to kf6
> >   breeze-icons. These are only icons.
> > - Added @pkgpath devel/kf5/breeze-icons and conflict tag
> >
> > So I'll test the pkg upgrade process and provide a diff.
>
> hmm. i'm confused even more now:
> - was there supposed to be a diff in the previous mail ?

No, not for this step. I want to do the whole thing in small steps so
that it remains clear.

The big picture is here: https://github.com/sizeofvoid/wip-ports/tree/kde6
That goes on and on in a bulk build to find missing stuff and makes
builk buildes at the end happy.

> - are those two items the first step you plan to do after importing
>   devel/kf6, eg hooking those two only first ?

Yes.

> can we try to get all the missing bits not in tree ? i'd be reluctant to
> have devel/kf6 imported (but not linked) if the ports it requires are
> not all in-tree first, probably linked too ... no ?

Well, I would love if we can do it like this. But we need the
"x11/kde-applications/kf6-" ports. I can send a tarball with all new
x11/kde-applications/kf6-* if you like. But to build it you need the
upcoming x11/kde-applications with changes in Makefile.inc and the
module. That's not nice either, is it?

- purpose/Makefile
  x11/kde-applications/kf6-kaccounts-integration

- kfilemetadata/Makefile
  x11/kde-applications/kf6-kdegraphics-mobipocket