On Wed Apr 17, 2024 at 07:34:57PM +0200, Landry Breuil wrote:
> Le Wed, Apr 17, 2024 at 07:25:51PM +0200, Rafael Sadowski a écrit :
> > I would like to replace devel/kf5/extra-cmake-modules and breeze-icons
> > with the kf6 version.
> >
> > This is the recommended way and for me the first step to continue working
> > cleanly.
> >
> > - Only one version of extra-cmake-modules can be installed. The KF6
> >   version is backwards compatible and should also be used for KF5 builds.
>
> Mmmmm.. hadnt realized it when i first looked before, but why not
> then... update devel/kf5/extra-cmake-modules to 6, not touching pkgpath
> and PKGNAME for now ? since it replaces version 5.. and this way you
> don't have to deal with a migration path.
>
> maybe the same thing applies for breeze-icons ?

Yes, that's the shortcut, but I think we can remove kf5 completely in
the mid-term. I would like to have a clean separation. Especially at
ports-folder level.

Everything comes with a clean kf6- prefix. The same goes for
x11/kde-plasma and x11/kde-applications. No longer the kf5 suffix,
prefix, non-fix.

Rafael