On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 05:30:03 -0500 (CDT)
"Edd Barrett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This url is now dead, is there not a port of OO maintained anymore?
It would appear not.

> Why is it that we must use linux emulation?
Because OO is inherently a behemoth to port and apparently noone
with the skills necessary has felt the urge to undertake it.

> FreeBSD have managed to build a native port I believe.
That's great for them, I guess. It's possibly that their work could be
used when porting to openbsd but I wouldnt know and I have personally
no wish to find out.

---
Lars Hansson