Attached is a port for mod_wsgi. A couple things that are kind of weird.
One, port-lib-depends-check comes back with LIB_DEPENDS:   python2.5.1
from python-2.5.2p5 (/usr/local/lib/mod_wsgi.so) even tho I'm using
MODULES = lang/python. Second, which is kind of a big deal, once you
enable mod_wsgi you have to start apache with "env
LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib/libpthread.so.11.0 apachectl start". I think it has
something to do with apache not being compiled with threading enabled?
Not really sure, any help with these two issues would be great. Thanks.

--
James Turner
BSD Group Consulting