Stephen Liu a écrit :
> -
>
> Oct 12 08:30:39 xen6 postfix/proxymap[1656]: warning: mysql query
> failed: Unknown column 'destination' in 'field list'
> Oct 12 08:30:39 xen6 postfix/cleanup[1655]: warning: 2D6803D810:
> virtual_alias_maps map lookup problem for [EMAIL PROTECTED]

one of your virtual_alias_maps is wrong. run the following command.

# postmap -q [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual_forwardings.cf

If it succeeds (I doubt it), then run postmap one the other virtual alias map:
# postmap -q [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual_email2email.cf

One of these files use a "destination" field, but your mysql table doesn't have
such a field.

If you don't find the problem, show the content of these .cf files. and please
don't change the names and config in the middle. we can't help you debug 1001
configurations (your original post contained:
mysql-virtual-mailbox-maps.cf....).

> [snip]
> mydestination = xen6.satimis.com, satimis.com, localhost,
> localhost.localdomain

you are listing satimis.com in mydestination and in
virtual_mailbox_domains. a domain must not be listed in multiple
classes. If the domain is supposed to be a virtual mailbox domain,
remove it from mydestination. Read
for more infos.

> [snip]
> virtual_alias_maps =
> proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual_forwardings.cf,
> mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual_email2email.cf

why not also use "proxy:" for the second file as well?

[snip]