Hi,

We are migrating our mail server from Dovecot to Zarafa.
Problem is that we cannot migrate all users in one night, as they all
use POP3 and currently have approx 8GB mails each (80 users). There is
not yet an active Alfresco for archiving, so we need to carry on with
this way of working.

So we like to migrate the users one by one, which incorporates that new
e-mail should be delivered in both Dovecot and Zarafa at the same time.
In this way we can migrate users selectively.

Is there a way we can configure Postfix to deliver e-mail to both
transports at the same time?

Current setup:
(main.cf) virtual_transport = dovecot (3 domains)
(transport.db) zarafa (1 domain)

Thanks,
Toni