Hi All,

can someone give me light on this, e
I followed http://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/amavisd-new-docs.html about dkim signing, the doc talk about it can be achieve the same with dkimproxy but I google around but still can figure it out how to make it work
like that.

Perhaps I'm doing damn wrong here please point me out
My setup is postfix 2.5.5 with amavisd-new 2.6.1

External mail ----------->  smtp:10024 ---------------> smtp:10025
- external mail came in
- caught by postfix filter to be sent to amavis on port 10024,
- enter External policy bank do some work
- and goes to port 10025 fo reinjection to postfix

Internal mail -----------> smtp:10026 ----------------> dkimproxy_out:4445 ----------> smtp:10027
- internal mail came in, sent to amavis on port 10026
- enter 10026 policy bank do some work
- goes to dkimproxy_out on port 4445
- then dkimproxy reinject the mail back to postfix on port 10027

did I break anything?

thx